once of the most epic artists in my time was miss jennifer lopez, she has created much needed inspiration for women around the world and is currently the spokes person for the boys and girls club. in my time there were a few favorites and i am sharing them.
i looked up some history about her…
Lopez ventured into the music industry in 1999 with her debut studio album On the 6, which spawned the Billboard Hot 100 top-ten singles “If You Had My Love” and “Waiting for Tonight“. With the simultaneous release of her second studio album J.Lo and her romantic comedy The Wedding Planner in 2001, Lopez became the first woman to have a number one album and film in the same week. J.Lo produced the top-ten singles “Love Don’t Cost a Thing” and “I’m Real“. Her 2002 remix album, J to tha L–O! The Remixes, became the first in history to debut at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200, and includes the number one single “Ain’t It Funny (Murder Remix)“. Later that year, she released her third studio album, This Is Me… Then, which contains the singles “Jenny from the Block” and “All I Have“, and appeared in Maid in Manhattan.
you can visit her website see what she is up to in 2018
- Love Don't Cost A Thing Jennifer Lopez 3:42
- Do It Well Jennifer Lopez 3:07
- Jennifer Lopez - If You Had My Love Jennifer Lopez 3:49
- I'm into You (Ft Lil Wayne) Jennifer Lopez 4:19
- Lets Get Loud Jennifer Lopez 4:02
- Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor ft. Pitbull 4:27
- Jennifer Lopez Ft. Lil Wayne - I'm Into You 3:19